Wed, Jan 19|
We Work Building in the Galleria
How to Develop Top Performing Leaders in Your Small Business
Helping your team reach their greatest potential directly correlates with your ability to grow your business, and meet the new challenges of a rapidly changing business landscape. Join Matt Beckmann, the Founder of Ascent Consultants, as he enables you overcome the primary leadership issues.
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
We Work Building in the Galleria, 2700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056, USA
About the event
Without effective leadership, it is impossible to maximize revenue or provide a fulfilling environment for your employees. When you help your team reach their greatest potential, it directly correlates with the ability to grow your business, and meet the new challenges of a rapidly changing business landscape. Join Matt Beckmann, the Founder & Managing Director of Ascent Consultants, on Wednesday, January 19th, as he shares his insights and strategies for overcoming one of the biggest challenges in small business ownership.
- Learn how to bridge the gap between technical skills and leadership. Great leaders aren't born, they're made. Just like critical technical competencies, your employees can study and train to become high-performing leaders. Each level of your business will demand a higher level of leadership. In this session, you will learn how to leverage your team's skills and identify ways to develop the leadership skills they still need.
- Build culture, teams, and systems for high performance. Make the whole greater than the sum of its parts. Successful, high-performing teams are the result of strong cultures that are built on shared values, and highly effective systems that are built on the principle of continuous improvement. This session will help you learn how to build a truly high-performing culture and team.
- Identify common leadership challenges that most often plague small business owners.
Space is limited. How to Develop Top Performing Leaders in Your Small Business will take place from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Wednesday, 1/19/22 at the We Work Building in the Galleria, located at 2700 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX, 77056. Lunch is included with your registration. Advanced registration is required.
As a Certified Executive Coach and Business Consultant, Matt has a passion for helping companies and individuals unlock their full potential through coaching and the development of innovative business strategies. In addition to his experience as a former Chief of Staff to the Missouri Auditor and as a Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, he has advanced training and certifications in law, business, and executive coaching. His deep passion for unlocking the best potential equips business owners to create an enduring competitive advantage resulting in higher-performing teams and greater revenues.
Matthew Beckmann BA, JD, MBA, ICF Certified Coach, RYT 200
- ICF Certified Coach
- Licensed Attorney
- Former Campaign Manager, Schweich for Auditor
- Former Chief of Staff to the Missouri Auditor
- Former Corporate Vice President & General Counsel for an international company in the energy sector
- Speaker / Panelist at the American Metal Markets / Fastmarkets Steel Pipe and Tube Conferences
- Contributing source to the AMM Publication and IHS Fastmarkets
- Industry Roundtable Moderator for the National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors tri-yearly meetings
- Current member of the Baker Institute Roundtable of Young Professionals
+$0.38 service fee
Your ticket includes lunch.
+$0.38 service fee0