Wed, Feb 23|
How to Hire, Train, and Retain Top Leaders in Your Business
Join us for a new framework that will help business owners and HR Managers generate insights to improve their hiring, professional development, and retention strategies.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
Join us for a new framework that will help business owners and HR Managers generate insights to improve their hiring, professional development, and retention strategies. Leaders are influencers inside of a company. These leaders knowingly and unknowingly determine the behaviors and culture of your company. Who is influencing your entire organization and how do we find them, make them better, and stay longer?
When you attend this event, you will gain insight on how to:
- Hire Top Performing Leaders. Top leaders have intangibles others don’t. Finding where these intangibles are lacking in your organization and how to seek and identify those intangibles within your recruiting process are key to growing. In this session, you will learn how to identify the skills needed in the organization and pair that to candidates.
- Training Top Performing Leaders. You don’t know what you don’t know. Equip your team to grow individually and harness new tools. This session will help to identify skills gaps in your leadership team and fill them with actionable tools to apply that to the business.
- Retaining Top Performing Leaders. Retain top performers and leaders within your organization by keeping strong morale. When you work to align a leader's self-actualization with company goals, the hard work of developing strong leaders won’t be wasted by losing them to other organizations or competitors.
Register now and join from anywhere! How to Hire, Train, and Retain Top Leaders in Your Business will take place online from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM on Wednesday, 2/23/22 via ZOOM. Advanced registration is required. Room will open at 11:45 AM for networking and stay open until 1:15pm.
As a Certified Executive Coach and Business Consultant, Matt has a passion for helping companies and individuals unlock their full potential through coaching and the development of innovative business strategies. In addition to his experience as a former Chief of Staff to the Missouri Auditor and as a Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, he has advanced training and certifications in law, business, and executive coaching. His deep passion for unlocking the best potential equips business owners to create an enduring competitive advantage resulting in higher-performing teams and greater revenues.
Matthew Beckmann BA, JD, MBA, ICF Certified Coach, RYT 200
- ICF Certified Coach
- Licensed Attorney
- Former Campaign Manager, Schweich for Auditor
- Former Chief of Staff to the Missouri Auditor
- Former Corporate Vice President & General Counsel for Trident Steel, one of the largest independent steel distributors in North America.
- Speaker / Panelist at the American Metal Markets / Fastmarkets Steel Pipe and Tube Conferences
- Contributing source to the AMM Publication and IHS Fastmarkets
- Industry Roundtable Moderator for the National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors tri-yearly meetings
- Current member of the Baker Institute Roundtable of Young Professionals
+$0.38 service fee
+$0.38 service fee0