top of page

Ascent Executive Leaders Group

Public·34 members

Wizards vs. Spurs live free 30 January 2024

21 hours ago — Preview the San Antonio Spurs' NBA matchup with Washington, including live stream, TV channel, odds, and game information.

I don't think the Premier League has much choice about going behind closed doors, if they want to get the season finished. If that is the case, it will be very weird. Of all the times when Everton would want the backing of their supporters, it could be that this game is played in an alien environment. If the fans are allowed in, Goodison Park will be rocking for two reasons - firstly, Liverpool are the enemy, but also because Everton have their own point to prove after losing 4-0 at Chelsea on Sunday. ✔✨√(<>WATCH@LIVE<>)➡Wizards vs Spurs Live ""🏈⚡️ 59 minutes ago — Wizards vs Spurs Live Free : Wizards vs Spurs lineups: Confirmed team news, predicted XIs, injury latest for El Clasico today. Barca ran out ... The way the Seagulls play out from the back is very nice - they look good, and they have clearly got some good players. But they can't get goals and they cannot beat teams, and that has left them in big trouble. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Daisy May and Charlie: 1-1 Southampton v Aston VillaSouthampton have lost three of their past four games, but they have been a bit unlucky in some of those matches. Wizards VS Spurs live watch 30 January 2024 TV 34 minutes ago — Washington Wizards vs San Antonio Spurs Live - YouTube 1:59:45The Read on for all our free Europa League predictions and betting tips. The transition from that self-isolation period to training has been "really smooth" says Beckie, who has "felt really safe" in England, thanks in part to the measures put in place by City. These include:Wearing masks & gloves when not exercisingObserving social distancing (maintaining 2-metre distances)Signs directing one-way walking systemsNo food eaten inside facilitiesTesting Hand sanitizer stationsCar temperature checks on arrival"These little things could get frustrating if you let it frustrate you but at the end of the day, I'm just so thankful that the club are taking extra measures to make sure that nobody in our bubble gets it," says Beckie. The worst case scenario is wins for both of their rivals and starting this match seven points from safety. Whatever the deficit, Villa need to win this match and end a run of ten league games without a win. They have lost four of their last five games with only a couple of draws from the six league games played since re-start. Arteta - slightly surprisingly - made nine changes, with several fringe players starting, and defender Pablo Mari making his debut, despite the FA Cup being the only hope of silverware for the record 13-time winners. They lost Lucas Torreira to injury in the first half, the midfielder taken off on a stretcher after a tough but fair sliding tackle by James Bolton. That was their only negative from the game at Fratton Park though. Aberdeen have confirmed Dave Cormack will take over from Stewart Milne as chairman while injecting £5m of investment into the club. The Pittodrie side have also announced a "strategic partnership" with Major League Soccer side Atlanta United. Milne will step down after 22 years at the helm following the club's annual general meeting next month. We viewed him [Cormack] as the natural successor," said Milne of the US-based Aberdonian businessman. Despite the gut-wrenching blow the Reds stay in fourth, seven points clear of Derby and in a strong position prior to the rest of the afternoon action, having been consistently around the play-off places since September. The point, welcome as it is for Derby, could still well prove not to be enough. Phillip Cocu's side have an incredibly tricky run-in, with four of the top five still to play in their remaining five matches. However, even his partnership with Richarlison has impressed us perhaps less than this potential partnership with a British comedy legend. Train (at home) Guy is the new comedy character we want and need. Gini Wijnaldum has hidden depthsView more on twitterThe midfield maestro has been brave enough to share his art with us during lockdown, putting himself on the line the way he does with his team. Patrice Evra is expert-level on PhotoshopView more on instagramHe's basically a one-man content production house by now, so we shouldn't really be surprised to learn that he's also pretty talented when it comes to photo-editing, but this face-swap has been one of our favourite things on the internet during this whole period. Newcastle United have played five FA Cup matches this season, two more than City because of replays against lower division teams. They will hope to get it right at the first time of asking here. They are unbeaten in five FA Cup games obviously and they meet a City side unbeaten in nine and looking to defend their title. One factor standing out though, is the high scoring nature of the two sides’ recent matches as well as their recent meetings. Coming from a defeat to Chelsea in the league, City will want to give a response here, but Newcastle have had a good run lately and will not make it easy. We expect an attacking game here and banking on this to produce over 2.5 goals looks good. BookingPosted at 67' Ben Mee (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Penalty Leicester City. Harvey Barnes draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 67' Penalty conceded by Ben Mee (Burnley) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. The loss ended a run of four straight wins for Nimes and was also the first time in five matches that their defence was breached more than once. They have scored in each of the last five matches and have netted two or more in three of the five, while keeping two clean sheets. They have failed to score once in the last five home matches but with four wins in five home matches and three clean sheets, they will look at this as a game they can push for three points in. Conceded by Tom Eastman. Posted at 62' Jack Sparkes (Exeter City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Foul by Kwame Poku (Colchester United). Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Matt Jay (Exeter City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. Speaking of the Emirates, things don’t get any better when Arsenal play there. They have failed to win their last six competitive home games, losing each of their last three and conceding 12 goals in the process. Both sides have achieved that success through their scoring record this season. The Swans have scored in seven of their last eight trips. They come into this one averaging over 11 shots per game, while they convert 12% of those chances. Given that the Terriers concede just shy of 15 shots per game, they are going to be tested by the high-flying Swans. The visitors are in impressive shape as they head to Ashton Gate in midweek. They may have slipped down the table over the weekend, but they were able to claim a 2-2 draw against Nottingham Forest. That solid point stretched their unbeaten run to five, while they are 11 points clear of danger ahead of this trip. Maybe there are some fans of Premier League and EFL clubs who are kicking their heels and want to see some football but then others might be worried by the spread of the virus and not come out of their houses," said Dartford vice-chairman Dave Skinner. Dartford ran out 3-0 winners to keep alive their prospects of promotion to the National League, although whether or not that challenge will come to fruition is out of their hands. Assisted by Marco Reus. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Levin Öztunali (1. FSV Mainz 05) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! 1. FSV Mainz 05 0, Borussia Dortmund 2. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland continued to break more scoring records as he found the net again in Red Bull Salzburg's win at Group E rivals Genk. The 19-year-old struck in the 87th minute and became the first teenager in the history of the European Cup/Champions League to score in five consecutive appearances in the competition. He is also the first player to score eight goals in his first five appearances in the competition, surpassing Harry Kane and Diego Costa who scored seven in the same number of matches. While some would see Forest as vulnerable following some below-par results at home this term, the Latics aren’t one of those sides. Wigan are one of only two teams – along with Middlesbrough – yet to win away from home in the Championship this season (D4 L8), with the Latics' last victory on the road coming against Leeds in April last season. At least, not in the traditional sense of actually signing players, sending them out on to the pitch and playing football. The United States has seen a spate of faux football clubs pop up since Asbury Park FC's "founding" in 2014, teams that have elaborate backstories, put out press releases, release stadium renderings and sell merchandise but are not actually represented by 11 players on the field. Best my pick for this new mach new round this continue from Premier league English between Manchester City and Arsenal the best my pick for this match is this pick over from 3.50 goals where we look see a best new chance for this my play and can for this four goals I look at the match now can be a best new chance for this my play where for this four goals can look get a new secure win from new 10 points what be the best new chance for this my play at the mach and can I look a new win from this home team. Six points from safety, it is not looking good for the Premier League's bottom club who have been unable to string a consistent run of wins together since winning the Championship last season. To survive they need Teemu Pukki, who has not scored in his past five league games, to be firing on all cylinders along with Argentine midfielder Emiliano Buendia, who has seven assists in the Premier League this season. I'd been a bit rusty coming back from a break but I always want to start. I haven't been playing much, so I was nervous. But that'll come. I'll get the jitters out the way, and it's only my first game so I can go from here. Kerr enjoying 'freezing' England Having recently been placed first in the Guardian's poll of the world's top 100 women's players for 2019, Kerr's signature was much sought after across the globe. He left two Wolves defenders for dead before he created the opening for himself and fired an unstoppable drive past Rui Patricio. Watching Moura, Harry Kane, Son Heung-min and Dele Alli all in the same line-up and away from home is audacious and brilliant and the difference between Jose Mourinho and Mauricio Pochettino. Did you know? Moura has scored three goals in five Premier League games under Mourinho after getting one in 10 games under Pochettino earlier this season. Midfielders - Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Mark Noble (West Ham), Ruben Neves (Wolves), Son Heung-min (Tottenham) Sterling: Just when you think Raheem Sterling can't get any better he comes up with the goals and a performance that says to Real Madrid and Barcelona 'come and get me'. Both former champions of the coveted European title are capable of prizing Sterling away, especially if City don't win the Champions League this season. Game for the 12th round of the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund facing Paderborn on a game that will take place this Friday. Paderborn are currently in the last place with only 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 9 defeats. On the other side, Dortmund is in the 6th place and looking to bounce back after a disappointing 0 - 4 defeat against Bayern that put them with a 6 point gap to the first place. Dortmund should get the win but we don't expect a high scoring match since Paderborn shouldn't score either, which makes the Under the best bet. Liverpool's Premier League title-winning celebrations were slightly dampened as they were thrashed by deposed champions Manchester City. Jurgen Klopp's side ended an agonising 30-year wait for the top-flight title when City lost at Chelsea last week, but were resoundingly hammered on their return to action. The Reds, who were given a guard of honour by the hosts before kick-off, could have taken the lead at Etihad Stadium but Mohamed Salah's low drive cannoned off the post. His goal late in extra time should have been enough to send Arsenal into the next round but the Gunners' inability to deal with a set-piece - for the fourth time in just two games - was ultimately the knockout blow. It hurts a lot," said Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta. We were in control but conceded a set-piece to put us in a difficult position. If you concede four goals from set-pieces in two games it makes it very difficult. Progressive carries measures the number times a player brings the ball at least five metres upfield, and a number defenders - rather than traditional 'dribblers' - make this list as a result. Liverpool left-back Andrew Robertson leads the way and the presence of Reds right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold in the top 10 it suggests this is a tactic effectively employed by the league leaders. Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold are redefining the way full-backs play," former Reds striker Peter Crouch said on Match of the Day 2 earlier in November. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Charlie Taylor with a cross. Posted at 57' Foul by James Tarkowski (Burnley). Posted at 57' Tom Heaton (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Johann Gudmundsson (Burnley) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 56' Foul by Marvelous Nakamba (Aston Villa). The accumulation of matches, which I believe is going to pay a price but again, we make a big effort to be where we are and I think this means that we are ready for the fight. The barber was bad' Media playback is not supported on this device Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho explains why he has shaved his hair A big topic of conversation on social media this week was not related to matters on the pitch for Mourinho - but his new hairstyle. In particular, I would like to thank the incredible staff in Marymount Care Centre in Lucan for the care and support they have provided to Sean over the past number of months. Liverpool and Republic of Ireland legends played a charity game at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin"At a time when staying at home takes on new meaning for all of us, its clear that there is no other place that Sean would rather be. I cannot answer that question. He added: "We need to win our home games. Away we are not doing bad, but our home games having just one point from 18 makes it so difficult. We need to take more risks at home, we must try to manage the phases of the game. They don’t lose many balls, we need to find a way to win here. On the biggest night of his career, they did both. Eyeing up Everest Sir Alex Ferguson celebrates after Manchester United beat Juventus in the semi-finalsGetty Images Nothing put fire in the eyes of Sir Alex Ferguson like European football. He was obsessed with it for umpteen reasons; three in particular. Many communities could lose the clubs at their heart with little chance of resurrection. In the face of this unprecedented adversity, all the stakeholders within the game from players, fans, clubs, owners and administrators need to step up and share the pain to keep the game alive. Taylor donates £500k Professional Footballers' Association chief Gordon Taylor has donated £500,000 pounds to the Premier League players' fund for the NHS.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Matt Beckmann
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • khoa nguyen
    khoa nguyen
  • nguyenbich nguyenbich
    nguyenbich nguyenbich
  • hanoi phoco
    hanoi phoco
bottom of page