top of page
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube

Ascent Executive Leaders Group

Public·34 members

[[[TODAY]]*] Today: Unia Skierniewice vs. Znicz Pruszków live online 31 January 2024

Unia Skierniewice – serwis wyników w czasie rzeczywistym aktualizowany na bieżąco. Następne mecze: 31.01. Znicz Pruszków - Unia Skierniewice, 02.03.

Posted at 78' James McArthur (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 77' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 76' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Gary Cahill. BookingPosted at 71' James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Kieffer Moore (Wigan Athletic) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Sam Morsy. Posted at 72' Foul by Patrick Bamford (Leeds United). Posted at 72' David Marshall (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Cedric Kipre. Makassar are eight points above their host and are coming in this match by winning last two matches. They have excellent home record with 13 wins and two losses from 15 matches at home but they are yet to win an away match this season. They are the worst team of the league so far with 10 losses and just 3 draws from 13 matches that they have played away. 39 points from 42 have come at home, that is why host looks favorite to me here as they have won three from last four matches and are unbeaten at home from last four matches. A draw with Atalanta cost Inter top spot in Serie A but they will fancy their chances of making it into the Italian Cup quarter finals. Team changes will be made but after a summer spending spree, they have a much stronger squad than Cagliairi. Their opponents had a great run but have slipped big time of late. They have lost their last four games and are conceding far too many goals. Go for a home win here. This fixture features No. 5 vs No. 8 in the league, Sparta Praha vs Ceske Budejovice. The hosts coming from a 2 - 2 away draw with Jablonec (no. 4 in the league) and their last home game a 4 - 0 win over Bohemians 1905. The visitors coming from a 2 - 0 home win over Slovacko (No. 7 in the league) and their last away game 1 - 3 win over Teplice. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors scoring multiple goals but also conceding multiple goals to draw the match then won their last home game to a team below the visitors scoring multiple goals facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves and scoring multiple goals and not conceding one goal to win the match then winning their last away game but to a team below themselves so an over 3 is best to tip here. tv.nsk.pl [ostatni punkt 1LSK-17] LTS Legionovia Legionowo tv.nsk.pl [ostatni punkt 1LSK-17] LTS Legionovia LegionowoYouTube · TV.NSK.PL_sportndm40+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · TV.NSK.PL_sportndm YouTube · TV.NSK.PL_sportndm · Translate this page 3:55 We had to wait to wrap it up, but it was worth it. We will get to celebrate properly together soon too. Horne confesses he is a "plastic" Liverpool fan, or at least in the way he chose them as his team anyway. He explained: "I have got two brothers. My elder brother is a Man Utd fan and my little brother is an Everton fan. My dad is a Tottenham fan and my mum is a Motherwell fan. I grew up in the countryside in Sussex so there was no great pull to support anyone local. Montreal Impact boss Thierry Henry took a knee at the start of his side's MLS game with New England Revolution to support the Black Lives Matter cause. The former France, Arsenal and Barcelona striker knelt for eight minutes and 46 seconds. That is the time black American George Floyd had his neck knelt on by a police officer before he died. It was just to pay tribute and show support to the cause," said Henry, whose side lost 1-0. Gorodeya will against Minsk in match Belarusian Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2 goals due to Minsk can make total score on last 3 match in league is 5 goals. Meanwhile, Gorodeya on last 3 match in league only can make total score is 2 goals. Therefore, I think this match will the end score is more than 2 goals. Moreover Minsk very productive to make score in every away match. Even though Gorodeya not much score in every home match. Nevertheless, my prediction this match will the end over 2 goals. Mecze na żywo, meczyki live online, mecze24 i meczosy 10 hours ago — Volos - Panetolikos Obstawiaj mecze na eFortuna.pl. Mecze u bukmachera BetClic DZIŚ Boston Celtics - Indiana Pacers DZIŚ Unia Skierniewice. Znicz Pruszków. 16 ... Real Potosi and Destroyers will face each other in the upcoming match in the Clausura in Bolivia. Real Potosi this season have the following results: 4W, 2D and 13L. Meanwhile Destroyers have 3W, 4D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The German champions, sharper and livelier than their hosts, piled on the pressure from the start of the match and the stats showed they enjoyed 63% possession. It was a bad night for Chelsea, whose home form under Frank Lampard has been suspect all season, and their misery was complete in the 83rd minute when wing back Marcos Alonso was sent off for violent conduct after he caught Lewandowski in the face with his arm. Arsenal host Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals on Saturday with the visitors looking to retain the trophy. City are destined to finish second in the league but can still end the season with three trophies. With the League Cup already in the bag, they have one foot in the Champions League quarter-finals and only need two wins in the FA Cup to hang on to it for another year. Cynically speaking, that would benefit clubs that are currently in danger of relegation, and there could be a temptation for some clubs already in the top four to call the whole thing off to make sure they are in the Champions League for next season. That would come as a huge blow to Liverpool though, who have waited three decades to lift the Premier League trophy. Unia Skierniewice - Znicz Pruszkow 31.01.2024 prediction 13 hours ago — The game is set to commence on 31.01 at 07:00. Sports bettors are invited to explore detailed betting tips for both Unia Skierniewice and Znicz ... The BFF's decision was taken at a meeting on Monday, and the federation said it was "re-arranging its fixture calendar" and was satisfied that the league and cup competitions were well on target for a May 30 completion date. Ndikuriyo made no reference to the health risks of continuing to proceed with league and cup matches, save to call on players, officials and spectators to observe preventative measure recommended by the government. I was shocked and the players were shocked as well, even though it is Mr Constantin and FC Sion. Valloni said. He refuted the suggestion that the players were doing nothing. The players are working, even if they cannot train with the team. They have individual training programmes, so they work from home. There have been too many mistakes and injuries for him to ever earn a place as first choice, and the sooner he leaves, the better. Read the full story Lemar misses training The Mirror suggests that there may be more than meets the eye to Thomas Lemar’s missing training for Atletico Madrid. The former Monaco winger was previously linked with a transfer to Arsenal, and the 24-year-old is reportedly out because he is suffering from gastroenteritis. Lazio have been good enough this season to challenge for the title. They are worthy heroes for the rest of the league in the quest to stop Juventus from cantering to another championship. Inter Milan are another quality side but their early Champions League exit suggests that they don't have the stomach for this fight. We see Lazio leapfrogging Inter with a win. And I remember from the warm-up that I felt pretty light, “I remember me and Kristoffer Haugen, the newcomer from Viking, playing a little, and Grandma and Grandpa were in the stands. They stood with the Molde fans, I had fixed tickets there and it was sunny outside and then the match started then, and it went as it went,” Haaland concludes with a massive smile on his face. This was a close-run decision because of the brilliant breakout season that Beth England had with the Lionesses and WSL champions Chelsea," said Jen O'Neill, chair of the FWA's women's subcommittee. However, Vivianne's clinical efficiency in front of goal and her seemingly effortless poise, can mean her all-round ability and footballing intelligence are sometimes overlooked. She is a worthy winner and a world-class performer. Moyes stamped his return by making four changes to the side which had lost to Leicester on 28 December under Pellegrini, and those changes proved pivotal with Noble and Robert Snodgrass the stars of the show from the off. Noble had called for West Ham fans to get behind Moyes after his reappointment and the captain led from the front with his opening goal, wrong-footing Aaron Ramsdale with his deflected strike after brilliant play from Snodgrass. Dinamo Brest last lost an away league game in 2018. Vitebsk have only won one of their last four home league matches. Dinamo Brest have won three of their last four matches. Vitebsk only just survived relegation last season but are sixth after four games of the new Belarus Premier League. They host defending champions Dinamo Brest who are fourth in the league but only ahead of their opponents on goal difference. So far 7,340 people have died from the virus in Spain. The country is into the third week of a lockdown while all organised football has been postponed indefinitely. In a separate statement, Barca announced that all players in its sports teams had agreed to reduce their salaries during the state of emergency and confirmed the first team players were taking an additional pay cut for the benefit the employees. Unia Skierniewice - Znicz Pruszkow prediction 31.01.2024 17 hours ago — The upcoming World Club Friendly Games tournament includes a match between Unia Skierniewice and Znicz Pruszkow which will take place on 31.01 ... The Premier League is immediately committing £20 million to support the NHS, communities, families and vulnerable groups during the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2019/20 season will only return when it is safe and appropriate to do so and the restart date is under constant review. Utd players donate wages to NHS Manchester United players will donate 30 per cent of one month's wages to local hospitals and health services in the first major coronavirus gesture from a full Premier League squad. The German side were not one of the traditional superpowers, but they had assembled a formidable outfit - with Michael Ballack the beating heart. United were at home first again, and took the lead when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's shot was deflected in by Boris Zivkovic. After the break Ballack equalised, only for Ruud van Nistelrooy to win, and convert a penalty. But Leverkusen weren't done and grabbed a vital second away goal through substitute Oliver Neuville, who buried a ricochet in the area just three minutes after coming on. The postponement would avoid the clash of two major women's tournaments in the same summer, with the Tokyo Olympic Games now starting on 23 July, 2021 and running to 8 August, due to the spread of the coronavirus. I know it hasn't been confirmed fully but if that is the case, then I think we just have to try and turn everything into a positive where we can," Manchester City midfielder Scott told BBC Sport. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Paris Saint Germain 2, Nantes 0. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Nicolas Pallois (Nantes) header from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Roli Pereira De Sa with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Nantes. Conceded by Layvin Kurzawa. In a video message on social media, the 57-year-old Portuguese said: "I hope everyone is keeping well and of course I'd like to thank all our frontline heroes for the incredible work they are doing to keep us safe at this time. Media playback is not supported on this device Watch: Mourinho volunteers during coronavirus pandemic Meanwhile, Moyes had left London for his family home in Lancashire when he spotted the opportunity to help. However, Woodward said it was now shielding them from the scale of difficulties being experienced by some of their top-flight rivals as they are continuing to pay their players and staff, in addition to making a number of significant financial gestures to fans and the local community. Woodward said "30,000 items of food and drink" had been given to local charities in addition to the £100,000 joint donation to the Trussell Trust with Manchester City "for use by 19 food banks across Greater Manchester". I told UEFA all that I had to say personally. I told FIFA sometimes in interviews because I don't know anybody there. I enjoy each game but there are things to improve. If you change things, do you kill tradition?" Klopp only has 12 fit senior outfield players and new signing Takumi Minamino available for Sunday. Chelsea's performance against Crystal Palace on Tuesday sort of summed them up for me at the moment - they were good going forward, and they were very average at the back. That is just the way Frank Lampard's side are right now. As dangerous as they look in attack, you can get at them too. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Scotty's prediction: I've never seen a team overachieve as much as Sheffield United have done this season. Liz Tray: Aguero is irreplaceable. We'll need to buy two strikers at least to replace Aguero. I shall shed a tear when he leaves. Philip West: For me, Aguero is the best striker the Premier League has ever seen. Deadly, prolific, and consistent every single season. When he finally heads back to Argentina, this league, and English football as a whole, loses a true great. View more on twitterJason Moore: It's scary to think how many Aguero would have scored if he'd have cut out the injuries that seemed to happen at least a couple of times a season - 30/40 league goals a season?Joe Gibney: Sergio Aguero won't just kill the opposition, he'll attend the funeral too and check the coffin to make sure he's finished them. Read the full story Uproar over coronavirus pay-cuts Premier League players are set to revolt over proposed wage cuts, according to the Daily Mirror. While footballers are committed to philanthropic efforts during the coronavirus crisis, they would prefer to make direct contributions to charity themselves but feel that clubs are trying to force them into signing contracts that radically reduce their wages indefinitely, rather than for the duration of the crisis. Rivals are facing each other, in the roles that are turned upside down, comparing to the previous season. Host is sitting near the top of the league table, having won almost all of the previous games in the competition. They are playing on extremely low results, and all of their games finished under 1.5 goal ( except Soligrosk defeat ). Defender Clement Lenglet scored the winning goal and was sent off as Barcelona beat Real Betis to close the gap on La Liga leaders Real Madrid. The champions twice came from behind to level before Lenglet headed in Lionel Messi's 73rd-minute free-kick. Sergio Canales' sixth-minute penalty gave Betis an early lead but Frenkie de Jong levelled three minutes later. Nabil Fekir's fine strike restored the hosts' advantage only for Sergio Busquets to make it 2-2 at half-time. The best pick for this English Premier league between Liverpool and Crystal Palace the best pick for this much I will play the best pick over from 3.50 goals where this public look a small number from goals in the ordinary time this march. We look see minimal four goals what can be best new chance for this our play at the mach now a new 20 points to my score and can for this my pick look a new great play for this much and do a best win from this 20 points to my score where look a new win from home team. You can send in your questions for future podcasts to peter. Listen to the latest Peter Crouch podcast'I threw my clubs into a lake'With chat turning to the theme of post-playing careers, the cliched football retirement plan involves taking up golf, something Crouchy has done himself. Although as he admits, it didn't initially go according to plan. Crouch: I am having golf lessons at the moment and sometimes you hit the ball and you think 'oh, that was sweet'. Ajax will try to reach 1/8 finals in front of their fans, after a humiliating defeat in first leg in Spain, against Getafe. 2-0 was a result of first leg, but it will not mean a lot tonight, visitors will not have an easy job, despite two goals advantage. Many times before Ajax has showed that they are able to qualifies to the next round after defeat at away matches, Traore and Babel will be in attack, Dusan Tadic may to be a key player of his duel, he is very creative player and no doubt, host will try to control this duel from first till last minute. Victory for Ajax with more than 2.5 Goals AH This is a crisis and if anybody takes benefit, for me it would be a big surprise. I don't think the football industry will do this. It looks complex but it's one player, two teams and changing the date. I trust in the goodwill of people and relationships that we can make (it happen). At Leeds United this year, we always had young players around the team. The fans are proud of the club's history with academy players. Juventus and Inter Milan are also interested in signing the Turkey youth international but the Istanbul club are determined not to lose another top talent after letting Merih Demiral slip. Paper Round’s view: For every success story in Turkish football at the moment - from Demiral to Cagla Soyuncu to Cengiz Under - there are numerous promising players who have fallen by the wayside. Odds are great here on the away win to happen in this one as the guests even won last round away from home at the league leaders from TNS usually the top team in this country but Cardiff beat them at their own stadium with 2-1, and that makes them for me decent favorites to be adding 3 more points from this game and I will explain below why. In addition, correct score aficionados are pointed in the direction of a 2-1 Watford win. The Hornets have rediscovered their goalscoring sting under Nigel Pearson, hitting the net two or more times in five of their last six fixtures, though they face a Tottenham outfit that have registered at least once in 11 of their 14 matches under Jose Mourinho's direction.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Matt Beckmann
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • khoa nguyen
    khoa nguyen
  • nguyenbich nguyenbich
    nguyenbich nguyenbich
  • hanoi phoco
    hanoi phoco
bottom of page